Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

2013 marked a few milestones in my life. I graduated from the San Francisco Conservatory with my Master's Degree, I passed into the final rounds of four orchestral auditions and I won my first real job with the Lansing Symphony Orchestra.

I am so grateful to have been blessed with such amazing supporters between my friends, family and other random persons I have encountered and gotten to know over the years through performing and I hope to be able to give back and continue to impact lives through my instrument. 2014 is unknown and holds many exciting adventures, probably a few setbacks and a myriad of other things yet to be discovered. As I and we move forward into the new year I sincerely wish us all the best and cannot wait to see what is to come!

Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment