Monday, October 14, 2013

Blogging is something that, while I'm not totally new to it, I am not very seasoned at so bear with me as I learn this new interweb art!

I felt it very appropriate to start my blog off by sharing with you my exciting news...I FINALLY WON A JOB!!

This season I will be joining the Lansing Symphony Orchestra as their 3rd Flute/Piccolo player.  Having done my BM at Michigan State University (which is where the LSO performs many concerts) it feels great to be back and it is also an extreme honor for me to be sitting in a section with my former Professor, Richard Sherman (whom is the Principal Flautist of the Lansing Symphony).

If you're in the Metro-Detroit area and are interested in our concerts (there is a really great season lined up) please check out the LSO's website at: http://lansingsymphony.org/ or if you'd like more details as to the concerts that I will specifically be playing on check out my website (brandonlepage.com).  Season highlights include: both the Swan Lake and Sleeping Beauty Suites, Beethoven's 8th Symphony, Mozart's Requiem, Bernstien's Symphonic Suite from West Side Story and more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment